Which glasses go with green eyes?
If you’re blessed with green eyes then your color is a real rarity. Enigmatic green eyes are all the more dazzling in harmony with light-green shades of glasses, but you can also go for contrasting red or orange hues.
Glasses colors for green eyes:
- Red, purple or pink
- Shades of orange
- Light shades of green
- Brown, Havana
You should avoid wearing these glasses colors with green eyes:
- Cool shades of blue. These will dim your green glow
Which glasses go with brown eyes?
With your brown eyes, you can pretty much take your pick of glasses models! Matching brown tones will open up your face, or you could go for powerful contrasts that will draw attention to your eye area.
Glasses colors for brown eyes:
- Warm colors: Different shades of brown
- Cool colors: Blue or green
- Red, violet
- Shades of gold
You should avoid wearing these glasses colors with brown eyes:
- Soft pastel colors or nude tones (quickly get boring)
- Shades of brown with a splash of red or yellow (risk looking tired)
Exception: very dark, almost black eyes
If your eyes are a very dark brown or almost black, you can take your pick from absolutely any color:
- Dark colors (for a serious, sober effect)
- Light colors (make the face gentler and more open)
Which glasses go with blue eyes?
Your blue eyes are a real rarity, as only around one in ten people have this eye color. Blue eyes are especially captivating and radiant, so your choice of glasses is a great chance to make the most of this potential. Tip: the darker the blue, the stronger the glasses color.
Glasses colors for blue eyes:
- Red, orange (make a statement)
- Pastel colors and discreet shades like apricot, rosé and beige
- Light shades of brown
- Shades of copper and gold (make your eyes glow)
You should avoid wearing these glasses colors with blue eyes:
- Shades of blue and green (steal your glow)
Which glasses go with gray and bluish-gray eyes?
Gray eyes bring an enchanting, enigmatic depth to your eye area and are also pretty rare. For a wide, open eye area, choose a glasses model with a matching color. If you want to add a touch more vibrancy and intensity to your face, you can also go for powerful contrasts.
Glasses models for gray and bluish-gray eyes:
- Dark colors
- Orange, red, pink, purple (for harder-hitting contrasts)